Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Yesterday's post was dedicated to the year 2007. Today's post is dedicated to the year 2008!! I am pretty optimistic about this year. We just moved, so at least there is no chance of us moving this year. That is always a plus in my book!! However, David will be deployed. But that just means that we can get excited for his return home!! (No, we have no dates yet!) Landon will be one in just a few weeks. Considering he did not become mobile in 2007, that only means that he has to become mobile in 2008!! RIGHT?! I am really excited to see how much he changes this year!! Tyler has her first dance recital this year!! It is also on my birthday!! What a present that will be!! In August, Tyler will start kindergarten. I can't believe it!! She is so excited to go to the big kids school, as she calls it!! David will miss her first day, but I will make it even more special for her. We are going on a huge shopping spree. She has to be stylin for school!! David tests for Tech Sargent in February. Please say a prayer for him. He has been studying and wants it really bad!! I know he can do it!! We are also excited to get to know the area more. Maybe we will adventure out to KC more. But shopping with a baby isn't that much fun!!! As for me, it is school as always!!!

Sorry this post is a bunch of random thoughts that aren't even in order. But I am really excited to see what a new year may bring. So long 2007, hello 2008!! OH, I just realize that 2008 also means that David and I graduated ten years ago!! UGH!!

I almost forgot!! I am really anxious to see how the razorback season will go this year. With a new athletic director, new head coach and practically an entire new coaching staff things will be a lot different. I have faith in Petrino. But I would have faith in anyone that is coaching my hogs!! Great things have to come!!! I will miss #5!! And I am not a Patriots fan, at all!! So is there even a tiny glimmer of a chance that he may not go there. I know it would be a great opportunity for him, but eeewww Tom Brady. And it isn't because he is a bad ass quaterback. He is, but as a person, I am not big on him!! Why can't he go play for the Colts. I love Peyton Manning!! With that being said, GO HOGS, BEAT MIZZOU!! Seriously, I may not be able to wear all the razorback stuff that David bought me if we loose today!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

When you decide to venture to KC, let me know. I'll be living there around June/July. :)