Friday, January 18, 2008

I Wish....

I am very happy to be back at school but the only part I dreaded was walking from building to building in the freezing cold! My hands get cold, my nose gets cold and even worse my feet get cold. I have been wanting Ugg boots for about 3 years now. I just cannot break down and spend the money on them. But walking in this blistering cold air really makes me want some!! Too bad stores are sold out of them until April. By then it should be warm here, RIGHT? Here is a picture of my dream boots!!



Cute huh!! David calls them uggly boots!! What does he know. Even if you do not think they are cute, if you could try a pair on you would want them. Courtney got Tyler a pair of sketchers pink boots that are like Uggs. They are the only pair of shoes that Tyler will wear now. She always tells me how soft they are!!! The only bad thing is that they are pink, so even if she is wearing orange, she wants to wear her boots!! Oh well, she is only at the CDC!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!! Stay warm!! The high for us tomorrow is 15!! I think we will stay in!!


1 comment:

Allison said...

You should buy the Ugg boots. I just sold my last pair on Ebay for twice as much I had paid for them. I will be buying more for KC. :)