Monday, January 28, 2008

Week Two

I lost 2lbs this week so that is a total of 5lbs!! I was really excited because we went to Chuck E Cheese on Friday and I had 3 slices of pizza anda coke and I still lost weight!! YAY!! Mondays are my weigh in day so I will post on here my loss and then also post a new recipe that I have tried that is low in points. Last night I made chicken and potato soup!! It was delish!!

Chicken and Potato Soup
8 cups of water
3/4 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 medium onion, chopped
1 can 98% Fat Free cream of chicken soup
1/2 stick light butter
3 medium potatoes, cut in one inch cubes
salt and pepper to taste

In large pot, put water with, salt, chicken and onions. Cook until chicken is done and then remove chicken from water. Add potatoes to same water and boil until done. Shred chicken put back in pot with cream of chicken, pepper and butter. Simmer for 15 minutes before serving to thicken.

ENJOY!!!!

2 comments:

Allison said...

I like your recipes - keep em comin! :)

Sarah said...

congrats! What a great loss so far!