Friday, January 11, 2008

How cute is he!!!

How cute is this picture!! Thanks Mitzi for capturing this adorable picture of my baby boy!! And now I really really want an awesome camera!! I love this picture of Landon because it captures how excited he gets over something that he enjoys!! Who doesn't love to see a baby or a kid get excited!!

Things have been crazy since we got back from our little trip back home. I have a cold, due to the major changes in weather from AR to MO!! Yesterday we had orientation at the CDC for Landon. I love his new providers and cannot wait for him to start on Monday!! I also went to the school to buy my books for the semester. That doesn't seem to eventful but it was pouring down raining and snowing!! Seriously, when is it going to warm up?!

I really need to get back to school. I have been sitting on the couch all day because I do not feel good and I am running a slight fever. Well of course I check out Old Navy and The Children's Place's websites. They were having huge sales. I got Landon a winter coat for next year for $10!! Heck yeah, it was normally $40!! I also got him and Tyler a few shirts and pants for next year. The Children's Place didn't have as much to pick from but I did get Landon some short sleeve shirts for about $3 a piece!! HECK YEAH!! I spent $25 at Old Navy and bought 4 things. I also only spent $25 at Children's Place and bought 5 things!! Of course I had to pay for shipping but when you don't have an Old Navy nearby you don't have much of a choice!! Both stores had a better selection for Landon then Tyler. Buy hey, a deal is a deal!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Cute picture! :)
Let me know if you ever want me to look for your kids anything at my old navy, tcp, or gymbo, etc...I'm sure my shipping to you would be much cheaper than their website would be. :)