Sunday, January 13, 2008

My New Addiction

Yay, it is Sunday!! Sunday is now my new favorite day because it is when the coupons come out!! Yes, I should be getting ready for church right now but we got up really early so I have been checking several blogs to check out the coupon situation for the week. This is where I have to tell you how much I love the blogging world. Through my friend Allison, who had a post on couponing that got me interested, I was linked up with coupon world and Sarah. I go on all of these sites for motivation and through Sarah's blog I found money savings mom (I have all these links on my blog to the right). Money Savings Mom tells you what the deals are for the week and what coupons to use. She does all the work for you, all I have to do is find the coupons. I can so handle that. Especially with school starting back tomorrow time will be sparse so any less work that I have to do is fine by me!! Well I am off to get ready so I can go get those coupons. I will let you know of my good deals!!