Wednesday, January 2, 2008

On the Road Again.....

We are leaving this afternoon to go back home for some post holiday fun!! The highlight of the trip for me is getting to see Tyler!! I didn't know that I could miss her this much in just 5 days!! But that is a long time!! She has had a blast spending time with my family!! I cannot wait to hear the stories!! I probably won't be on here much for the next few days. We come back home (our home!!) next Tuesday on David's birthday. Then it will be a rush for me to get everything ready to go back to school and the kids back in the routine of going to daycare. We have gotten so spoiled just taking it easy over the past month. But at the same time, I am ready to get back to the life that we call CHAOS!!

The title was chosen due to the fact that this is our third trip home since Nov.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

good for you! This upcoming Sunday, the 6th- there will be 5 coupon inserts in the paper- so pick up a paper where-ever you'all are and let the coupon fun begin! :)