Saturday, January 12, 2008

Back to Normal!!

I woke up this morning feeling 95 percent better!! My energy level was at 110 percent so I took advantage of it and started organizing some closets that I didn't get around to on my Christmas break!! I finally got into Tyler and Landon's closets and got out all of the clothes that they have outgrown. Landon has two bags full of clothes. I can't wait for it to warm up so I can have a yard sale!! Organizing led me to decorating and wanting to rearrange furniture. The rearranging part did not go as planned. The layout downstairs makes it a challenge to arrange furniture but we do have some ideas. But the ideas involve money so it will have to wait!! We did manage to put up some pictures on the walls that I had not gotten to yet. But that was partly because I just did not know where I wanted to put them!! We have so much we want to do to the house. But I am sure as soon as we get everything we want the AF will send us to another base!! Gotta love the military!! But it does feel good to accomplish some tasks that I haven't had not been able to start on. Tomorrow will involve cleaning up my mess. Why is it you have to make a mess to clean up a mess? Or is it just me? HHHMMM!!!!! Either way, I feel like I got something done today!! Now if I can just teach my husband to keep it organized!!

No comments: