Sunday, January 27, 2008

A little Late But....

On Friday, January 25, 2008 was Landon's first birthday!! I cannot believe it has been a year already!! It seems like just yesterday that David was picking up my mom and dad from the Salt Lake City Airport the day before I was scheduled to be induced. I can still see my mom and dad reading my contractions and my dad saying, wow that was a big one. I would look at him and say, "Yeah, I know!! I am feeling it!!" Then it came time to push and David and my mom were right there with me in the delivery room. It was such a special time. Especially since we didn't have any there when Tyler was born!! (We lived in England then and war had just broken out!!)
We had the best day at Chuck E Cheese. Landon loved watching the animals sing!!



Landon also had pizza for the first time!! He loved it, he had 1 1/2 slices!! I can only imagine how much he will eat when he is a teenager!!

After Chuck E Cheese, we went to Toys R Us and he got his first 4 wheeler!! Daddy is so jealous!!

After Toys R Us we went to the mall. I got the kids some clothes on sale at Baby Gap and Old Navy for practically nothing. Baby Gap and Gap Kids was going out of business. All of their sales were an additional 25% off. I spent about $50 there on Landon: a pair of cords, fleece camo jacket, a sweater, a shirt, and Tyler: a pair of fleece pants and I forgot the other thing I bought!! Old Navy was take an additional 50% off their sales. I bought me a shirt (oops it was maternity, but I have a cousin that is pregnant so it worked out) and a sweater. Landon: a tshirt and Tyler: a sweater, a winter coat, a Sherpa (I forgot how to spell that) jacket, and 2 shirts. My grand total at Old Navy was $38!! I was so excited!!



No comments: