Monday, January 21, 2008

Week One

Today marked my first week of Weight Watchers!! I lost a total of 3lbs. I was a little disappointed because I cheated and got on the scales on Wednesday and I had lost 3lbs by then. But after going on weight watchers website it looks like 3lbs is the average weight loss on week one. I only made it to the gym twice last week so hopefully I can make it more this week. I have been good at resisting all the temptations. David even made hamburgers on Saturday night and I made a small baked potato and a salad. It was very yummy!! I am learning that I can still eat good food and it is healthier for me than a cheeseburger!! Now it is on to week 2.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats!
I'm trying to do my own WW version at home....I looked up the nutritional info today for McCalister's deli- OMG!

Anonymous said...

Thats great!!! Believe me, wait till you plateau and you are stuck for 3 weeks!