Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Nice Day........................

So this morning I am leaving the house around 6:30 and it is a beautiful 55 degrees. I am thinking, oh yeah bring on spring. However I did know that a cold front was coming in later in the day. I drop the kiddos off at the cdc and head to school. Go to my 8:00 class and take my test. Morning is going good. After I take my test, I go outside to go to library and the cold air knocks me down. I spent about an hour in the library studying for my test in my 11:00 class. I go back outside and I promise you it felt like the temperature at dropped 10 degrees in one hour. After my test in my 11:00 class I start making the long walk to my next class, in the cold air when it starts lightly snowing!! SERIOUSLY, it was 55 degrees at 7 a.m. I get to class and someone said that it was 19 degrees. About 20 minutes later it is a blizzard outside!! UGH!! It snowed for a good 3 hours but it never got bad. However it always amazes me how many cars you see stranded in a ditch!! So here is my tip for the day, when it is snowing SLOW DOWN!! The temperature is now 9 degrees with a windchill of 2 and more snow coming on Thursday!! How many more months of winter????? And that dang groundhog better see his shadow!! Or is it the opposite? I always forget!!

2 comments:

Allison said...

I'm so excited about KC, but I don't want to leave the weather here now. :(

Amber said...

It did the same thing here only with flurries. It was NICE when i went to class at 7... and when i got out of my second class It was FREEZING with 35 mph winds. I swear i thought i was gonna blow over!!