Sunday, January 13, 2008

Cheap Entertainment

This is how we have spent our afternoon!! It has been the cheapest entertainment that has had all four of us laughing!!! Landon got this ball popper for Christmas. We finally put it together this afternoon and him and Tyler have had the best time!! Landon loves to push the balls down the hole and Tyler stays busy chasing after the balls. They are still playing with this toy as I type this post!! You have to go get one of these for your little one!! I highly recommend it!! Now that I know how to post videos I will try to post more videos now. Maybe we will have some footage of Landon walking or at least crawling!! Just don't hold your breath waiting!!!

This wasn't my favorite video but it was the only one that was short enough to post. Now I have a better idea of the time capacity!! ENJOY!!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

So cute! I can't wait for Jenna to be in that play stage. And, I'm not sure I know how to post videos either!