Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tagged

Ok, so Allison tagged me to do this and I have 30 minutes before my next class. What else do I have going on, right?

Four jobs I've had:
1. CDC provider (the reason I am back in school)
2. Bank Teller (never again will I do that!)
3. babysitter
4. Receptionist/Accounting Asst (I loved that job)

Four places I lived:
1. Whiteman AFB, MO
2. Hill AFB, UT
3. RAF Leakenheath, England UK
4. White Hall, AR
(there are so many more!!)

Four movies I've watched over and over:
1. Top Gun
2. Wizard of Oz
3. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
4. The Breakfast Club
(Yes, I love the 80's movies!!)

Four shows I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. Desperate Houswives
(That is about the only ones that are a must to watch. And with the ridiculous strike I am not able to watch those! UGH!!)

Four places I've been:
1. London
2. Colorado
3. New Orleans
4. St Louis

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Mitzi
2. Brandy
3. Rhonda
4. Cissy (we seriously keep having conversations through email. We really need to get back to yahoo IM!!)

Four favorite things to eat:
Right now, anything low in points!!

Four places I'd rather be:
1. Somewhere warm
2. At home
3. Shopping
4. In my warm bed watching a movie

Four things I look forward to this new year:
1. Landon's 1st bday (on Friday) and watching him grow
2. Tyler's dance recital (Feb 9)
3. Loosing weight on Weight Watchers
4. Having a long overdue date with David!!

Four people to tag:
1. Mitzi (you can email)
2. Brandy
3. Rhonda
4. Cissy (you can email!!)

No comments: