Monday, January 14, 2008

Mondays!

Here is a rundown of how my morning has gone so far!!!
  • 6:30 a.m. Alarm goes off, David is nudging me to get up.
  • 6:55 a.m. David is still nudging me to get up.
  • 7:00 a.m. Holy crap, I better get in the shower.
  • 7:10 a.m. Out of the shower and trying to get ready while Tyler is asking me 101 questions.
  • 7:20 a.m. I am ready, gotta get Tyler ready while David gets Landon ready.
  • 7:40 a.m. I am running around the house getting everything ready for Landon to take for his first day at the CDC. Yes, I know I should have done it yesterday but isn't more fun to stress out in the morning? Ok, maybe it is just me!!
  • 7:50 We are out the door. David takes Landon in his truck, I take Tyler. Yes, I am aware that they are both at the CDC now, but I have to go to school afterwards and David has to go to work at 4:30 this afternoon.
  • 7:55 We are at the CDC getting the kids situated. And I am saying a little prayer for Landon's providers. She is going to have her hands full today with five new one year olds. Please say a prayer for her also.
  • 8:10 HOLY CRAP, where are my keys!!
  • 8:20 I finally found them after the second trip back to Landon's room!!
  • 8:30 Made it to school, taking it easy before my class at 9:00.
  • 8:55 Six of us wondering where everyone, including the teacher is.
  • 9:00 We found out that class was cancelled. Seriously, it is the first day of classes!!
  • 9:15 Post my first thread for my Internet class.
  • 9:50 Decide to post on here to tell you how crazy my morning has been!!

My next class is not until 11:00, so I decided to hang out at the computer lab in the library!! Maybe that will keep me from spending money on cokes and junk food. Oh by the way, I am starting weight watchers today. Wish my luck. Happy Monday!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Do you have any good WW recipes? Easy Recipes? I've got to lose the rest of this baby weight. :(