Monday, January 21, 2008

How adorable is this!!!!!


Tyler is wanting new bedding and decor for her bedroom for her birthday in March. She really wants Hannah Montanna but I think I am persuading her to go with something that we could use longer!! I found this today on http://www.companykids.com/. Tyler even fell in love with it!! But it is SO Tyler!! Tyler said that it is like what Hannah Tana would decorate her room in!! I wish we could paint her walls. But all the color would definitely bring color into her room. White walls are so boring!! We even found some bedding that we liked for Landon when he is ready for a twin bed!! Which may be sooner then later. But I am still holding out for later!!


6 comments:

Sarah said...

they are 3T...I found them in the boys section...but how do you know they are boys? Is it the way the zipper is or something?
(can you tell I don't know much about kids clothes?)

Amber said...

VERY cute!!!! I'm adding you to my blog links btw!! I didn't know you had one! :)

Anonymous said...

hi, i am also trying to find a cute zebra beding for my 12 year old daughter, i looove this bedding, can i ask where u got it. or what number i can call?

Ashley said...

I never ordered this bedding for Tyler but I found it at THe Company Store!!!

Ashley said...

I never ordered this bedding for Tyler but I found it at THe Company Store!!!

Ashley said...

I never ordered this bedding for Tyler but I found it at THe Company Store!!!