Thursday, January 31, 2008

In the news



That is my dad in the picture. He is on the front page of the Pine Bluff Commercial today. He has tried for many years to not to get in the paper and they finally caught him!! Sometimes his back was in the picture or we could tell it was him but no one else could. He isn't too excited about his little fame but I think that it is pretty cool for Tyler and Landon to look at and know what their Peepaw does!! Every time Tyler sees a firetruck she says that her peepaw lives on a firetruck. Why he lives on it, I am not really sure. But she has been to the station many times while dad was at work. She loves getting on the firetruck and listening to the sirens. In Missouri the firetrucks are yellow. This confuses Tyler so much because Peepaw's truck is red. My mom has a picture of Tyler and I standing on the firetruck when we were really young. I can't wait to get one of Tyler and Landon. I am sure she has one of all three of us but I always remember the one of Courtney and I.

For credit purposes this picture was taken from www.pbcommercial.com. You never know!!!! Always better to cite!! Ok, I have been in school way too long!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I had no idea your dad was a fireman! Very cool pic!