Tuesday, January 8, 2008

There's No Place Like Home

We just got home late this afternoon after a short trip home. I love going back home to see family, but there is no place like home!! Sorry, The Wizard of Oz is one of my favorite movies!! We had a good trip. We threw a small birthday party for Landon, went ice skating and shopping! I am so tired though!! I will post some pics soon!!Tomorrow it is back to the daily grind. I have to go buy books for school and do all the laundry from the trip and put all of the kids toys that they got for bday and Christmas together!! I really do not know how we got all their stuff home. We seriously need a bigger SUV!!

Today is not only Elvis' bday, it is also David's bday!! Happy Birthday David!! Too bad we had to celebrate it on the road. But he knows I will make up for it this weekend!!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Where does your mom live now? I'm assumming not PB...?

Anonymous said...

Glad to know that yall have made it home. Miss yall.

Sarah said...

Good job! Keep up the couponing!