Monday, January 14, 2008

Walgreens

I went to Walgreens and saved $18.81 today!! Heck Yeah!! Not too shabby for my first go round!! I spent $24 and change but here is what all I got:
  • 2 jumbo Huggies diapers for $16 and free Huggie wipes plus I had a $1 off Huggies diapers and 75 cents off of the wipes.
  • Buy one get one free Revlon makeup tool plus I had a $1 off coupon.

I had several other good deals but I left my receipt in the car and it is freezing out there!!

On another note, I finished my first day with weight watchers. I am really excited. I will post some good recipes on here after I try them out. I am really excited about this!! Who wants to join with me? I know you are thinking that you don't have time to go to the meetings? I don't either, I am doing it all online!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mother in law did weight watcher last year and she really lost a lot of weight on it...I would join with you but you know I can't give up cokes and they are 3 pts each!!! I wouldn't be able to eat anything for my coke drinking!!! I have got to get by walgreens this week to get some diapers...thanks for the tip!!! I may start a blog for my family, several of my friends have them and I think it would be fun, maybe I can work on it this weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Let me know of some brands you use and if I see coupons I will save for you and mail to you. Email me a list of products you use. I hate to throw away coupons I dont use

Sarah said...

so, I couldn't find your blog for forever- but I did, and now I'm bookmarking it :)
Great job w/ Walgreens! Keep it up!