Friday, February 1, 2008

Snow Day

We got eight inches of snow yesterday. Yes, you read right!! All of the school districts in the area cancelled school but UCM!! Of course!! However, David called me this morning (he had to shove snow at 5a.m. and said the roads were icy) so I declared it a snow day. So far it has been a very nice morning. David came home around 8:00 for a few hours due to late call in to the base. That means they could report two hours late due to the snow. We made the kiddos pancakes. Landon LOVES pancakes!! After David went back to work Landon and I chilled out on my bed while I took care of some of my school work on the computer. He was playing hard and I discovered that he got in his left top molar. He is up to eight teeth now!! After getting my finger chopped off, yes I know I should not have put it in his mouth but how else will I see if he has teeth coming in, we played some more. The next thing I know, Landon his lying down on my shoulder and snoring!! I wish I could get a picture!! I love those moments!!

No comments: