Sunday, February 24, 2008

Blah Weekend

This weekend has consisted of sick husband, cranky baby and a 4 year old with way too much energy!! As you can guess, no I haven't gotten much done this weekend!! But the laundry is caught up!! YAY!!!! So I guess I was somewhat productive!! Here are some pictures that have been on my camera that I finally downloaded!! ENJOY!!!
David took this picture one night after the kids' baths. Landon finally has enough
balance to sit on the zebra all by himself. As you can see, I was
still a little too nervous though!!!

This is what we woke up to this morning. The weather man said there would
be no accumulation!! HHHMMM!!!!
Tyler wanted me to take her picture while we were eating dinner!!
I love this picture of Landon. I don't know why, but it is just LANDON!!

On an exciting note, my dad has to go to Maryland the weekend of Tyler's birthday. Ok, I know you are thinking, why is this exciting? Well my mom decided to come up that weekend for Tyler's birthday!! YAY!!! Tyler is so excited and is counting down the days!! We are going to take her to Club Libby Lu's. ( www.clublibbylu.com) It is the neatest store where they will do little and big girls hair and makeup. They even have a package where they will make you look like Hannah Montana. HHHMMM, wonder which one Tyler will choose!! She has been wanting to let them make her beautiful every time we go to the mall. I have been holding off for a special occasion. She will be so pumped and I cannot wait either!!!!

No comments: