Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!!!!

We had a great weekend. Saturday was my birthday and Tyler's first dance recital. David surprised me with a Cannon Rebel XTI digital SLR camera. I was so excited. I am learning how to use it slowly. Hopefully I will get the hang of it soon. Tyler did so good at her recital. We were so proud of her. She did all of her dance moves and hammed it up on the stage!! She was born to dance!! Here are a few pictures.




Landon loved Tyler's recital also. He had a blast dancing to the music!! They said that he would throw his arms in the air and wave them around and sway from side to side with the beat of the music. Daddy already said no to dance lessons. I tried to tell him that dance helps with the balance for sports!! After the recital, Tyler decided that we would eat at McDonalds.

On Sunday we went to the Rainforest Cafe at Overland Park Mall. We love the Rainforest Cafe. It has awesome food and the neatest atmosphere. We heard about a dinosaur resteraunt like the rainforest cafe so we will have to try it out next.


We had a great weekend!! WE hope everyone else had a great weekend also!!!

3 comments:

Allison said...

YAY for a great weekend! Are these pics with your new camera?

I really want us to live in the Overland area! :)

Amber said...

Happy birthday!

Tyler looks so much like you now!

bollingmom said...

Really cute pics!!! Sorry I just got a chance to look at them!!