Friday, February 22, 2008

Bath Time




I took these pictures of a few weeks ago of Landon in the bathtub! He loves taking a bath!! I know that it makes his skin feel so much better!! David got some cute pictures of him last night standing by the bathtub and then more after his bath playing in his room. Now David is in love with my camera. I need to hurry up and see so he doesn't steal it from me!! LOL!!

I am starting to find out more and more everyday of the life with a boy in the house. Everyone was in the bathroom last night while Landon was taking a bath. He was having the best time. Tyler even washed his hair. It was cute. All of a sudden he started making a funny face. Before I could even say, OH CRAP we need to get him out, I saw the surprise that he had left for us. Tyler is yelling, eeeeewwwww, gross. I am trying to pull him out of the tub and put a diaper on him. Luckily David cleaned the bathtub. The whole time Landon is grinning and I could just see his little brain thinking what is the big fuss all about!!

BOYS!!!







No comments: