Monday, February 25, 2008

One Class Down

I had a final today in my Intro to Math for Elementary Teachers, at least I think that is what it is called. I had that class everyday and that is how I finished it so quickly. I feel like I did really well on the final. I had a high A before the final so I feel confident that I have an A in that class. Tomorrow we start Concepts of Math and it meets every day also. And I found out that I made a B on a test last week that I thought I bombed. I will take a B, especially considering it was the first test of the semester. Those are always the worst.

David and Landon both stayed home today and went to the dr. David's dr said he probably had the flu but didn't test him!! UGH!! And then he gave him a bunch of over the counter meds!! Whatever!! Landon has been coughing all night for the past two nights. Nothing was helping to get rid of the cough. So they put him on some good meds. So far I haven't hear him coughing in there!! YAY!! Well I am worn out, so it is time for bed!!

Update: My professor just posted my grade. I made an A on the test and an A for the class!! WHEW!! Well that is 2 hours down for the semester!! Sixteen more to go!!

No comments: