Sunday, March 2, 2008

Summer Vacation

Well we finally decided where we are going for our first summer vacation!!! We are going to St Louis!! YAY!! We decided to stay close with the rise of gas prices!! UGH!! We found so much to do in St Louis and the best part of it is, a lot of it is FREE!! OH YEAH!!! We aren't sure when we are going yet, that will depend on my summer schedule with school and David's work schedule!! We are planning on going to the zoo (FREE!!), the aquarium, a Cardinals game, a riverboat tour, the Arch, and so much more. We cannot wait!! I love St Louis and cannot wait to show my family how awesome St Louis is!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

We went to St. Louis as kids- and there was this place- something Farms- it was owned by Budwiser. Anywho- it was free and you get to see their famous horses, go on buggy rides and lots of other fun stuff.....check it out...I'm gonna have to ask my mom the name of it and I'll get back to you :)