Thursday, March 13, 2008

101 Things About Me...

Landon is still asleep, Tyler is watching tv, and I am trying to figure out if the pain in my stomach is hunger pain or the stomach virus. So, you are going to be blessed by learning 101 Things About Me. Please contain your excitement!!!

1. I was born in Pine Bluff, AR on February 9, 1980
2. My mom's birthday is February 10 (I love that our bdays are so close)
3. I married my best friend on May 26, 2001
4. I have lived in 5 states (AR, LA, UT, TX, MO)
5. I lived in England for 3 years, and I don't mean England, AR
6. Maybe I should mention that my husband is Air Force and that accounts for England and 2 of the states that I have lived in.
7. I went to two high schools, PBHS (10th grade) and I graduated from WHHS (1998)
8. I went to college at UAM for 2 years where I was an Alpha Sig
9. I met David at UAM through a mutual friend.
10. I was president of the CAP Team, a high school volunteer group at JRMC, my senior year.
11. I got fired from the gift shop at the hospital my senior year. The lady over it accused me of being on drugs but refused to give me a drug test. Yeah, can you imagine the **** she caught from my parents. We should've sued, I would have no reason to work!! LOL!
12. Leslie Tyler Pierce was born in England on March 17, 2003. Our lives would never be the same!! HA!!!

13. Landon Allen Pierce was born in Utah on January 25, 2007. He is turning me grey!! LOL!!
14. I am thankful to have a sister who is a hair stylist to cover the greys that Landon has given me!! (I really do love that boy, SERIOUSLY!!)
15. We bought our first house in Utah on July of 2005.
16. Two years after we bought the house we found out that we had to move to Mo. But thankfully the housing marking in UT was awesome and buying a house was the best investment we have ever made!!
17. I started back to school in Aug 07. I am getting my degree in Early Childhood/Elementary Education.
18. I worked at the Child Development Center at Hill AFB for over 2 years. I made wonderful friends there and miss them all deeply!!
19. We had lots of good friends in UT that we miss so much!!
20. Target is my favorite store. I am seriously going into Target with drawls.
21. In college, I worked at Mazzio's pizza. I seriously do not know how I stayed skinny.
22. I am addicted to Dove's chocolate and Cadbury's chocolate. However, Cadbury's chocolate in the United States isn't' that great after you have had it in Europe.
23. When David came back from Iraq, they had a layover in Ireland and he bought me lots of Cadbury's chocolate. He's the best!!
24. I love photography. David bought me a SLR camera for my birthday. I am learning it but I would love to take photography classes one day.
25. I have lots of interests but don't have the talent to pursue them. For example, sports. I loved softball but was never any good at it. Yes, I practiced.
26. I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to something I love. Hence, that is why I didn't stick to softball. I wanted to be GREAT and I was ok.
27. I LOVE my ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS. DON'T TRASH TALK THEM!!! (Mainly football. I have to watch basketball in person. IT isn't the same on tv)
28. I love the St Louis Cardinals but I am a little worried this season with all the new folks. But we are still planning on hitting up a game!! GO CARDS!!
29. David and I are so different, yet so alike. I love that about us!!
30. Tyler looks like her daddy but acts like her momma. SCARY mix!!
31. I love 80's rock!! I heart Bon Jovi!!!
32. I was in love with Tom Cruise back in the day. After he called it quits with Nicole Kidman, I lost interest. Now he is plain crazy. But I still love Top Gun!!
33. My life consists of Hannah Montana and I am starting to see Winnie the Pooh appear. Note: Read previous post to see how I feel about Pooh!!
34. I cannot drink milk. David tried to force it down me when I was pregnant with Tyler. It didn't go over well.
35. I am fascinated with serial killers. No, I am not crazy. I love reading about FBI profiling and the minds of serial killers. I really wanted to be in the FBI at one point of my life. Not sure how I went from FBI to being a teacher.
36. My favorite seasons are spring and fall.
37. I have never been to the beach. (well not a pretty one)
38. I cannot wait to take the kids to Disney World.
39. I love 80's movies. The Breakfast Club is a classic.
40. My fav colors are chocolate brown and aqua.
41. I am busting my butt to loose the weight from Landon. Actually I gained most of it when we moved last summer!! UGH!!
42. I am on the verge of ordering lipo in a box. It sucks everything in. I saw it on Oprah so you know it is good!!
43. My family is my world.
44. I am addicted to shopping. However, I don't like buying clothes for me, it depresses me. I love shopping for the kids. And I am starting to love more and more shopping for Landon. It is a challenge and I love that!! But The Children's Place never lets me down on clothes for him.
45. When I was pregnant with Tyler I was terrified that I would have a girl who was a big priss and her fav color was pink. That is exactly what I got and I LOVE IT!!
46. I was told last week that I should be a math teacher. The irony is, I do not like math, AT ALL!!
47. I am a grammar freak. I have to bit my tongue not to correct David!! LOL!!
48. My favorite flowers are gerber (spelling?) daisies.
49. My dream vacations are NYC and Australia.
50. I love hugs from my kids. It makes my heart melt every time.
51. When David is deployed or TDY, I spray his cologne on one of his pillows so it feels like he is still here!!
52. This is harder then it looks!!
53. I am not a girly girl but I try!!
54. I dread swimsuit season!! I avoid the pool at all costs!! (Hum, maybe that is why we have never been to the beach!)
55. I am very self conscious. Bet you had not figured that one out by now!!
56. I have really wide feet and I love flip flops but my feet are so not cute in them!!
57. I love history, but my history class this semester is kicking my butt!!
58. David and I saw Lion King, the musical, in London for our first anniversary. It was so awesome!!
59. I love culture. I love going to museums, the symphony, musicals, etc.
60. I love Les Mes. I am not trying to spell it. I would butcher it. I would love to see Phantom of the Opera.
61. I wish I could sing. I try but I dread the day when Tyler realizes that her mommy cannot sing!!
62. I am very organized when it comes to work, but my house, not so much. I try, but then someone comes behind me and messes it up. I guess I have given up!!
63. I love it when Tyler tells David and I that we are the best daddy/mommy in the whole wide world!! Talk about a boost to the ego!!
64. It amazes me how different Tyler and Landon are. I have a brother and sister and we are all so different but it still amazes me!!
65. When I look at Tyler and Landon, I cannot believe that I carried them in my tummy for 9 months. How amazing is that!!!!!!!
66. I will never forget how wonderful it was to have David and my mom in the delivery room with me when Landon was born. Then my dad came in right afterwards. It was awesome to have family there. (We didn't have anyone when Tyler was born.)
67. Bush declared war on Iraq the week Tyler was born. The base was chaos. It kind of put a damper on things! David didn't get to take as much time off as originally planned. Life of the military!!
68. I cannot imagine living the civilian life again. I am a military wife and only a military wife can understand that!!
69. I had all of my wrecks (car) when I was 16!! KNOCK ON WOOD!!
70. I always made good grades in school but standardized testing showed that I was dumb!! Go Figure!!
71. I want a Coach purse so bad. David keeps telling me to buy one but I can't bring myself to spend that much money. But I told him that he could get me one for graduation!!

72. I just ordered new glasses after my eye ulcer ordeal. They are too cute but David isn't that hot on them. He likes me in contacts. But at least I am not wearing the glasses all the time!!
73. Does laundry ever get caught up?
74. I do not know how my parents had 3 kids. I am so thankful they did but I admire them because I know how much they sacrificed for us!!
75. I love the holidays.
76. I love birthdays, my dad and David accuse me of going overboard!! But I feel like it is a reason to celebrate
77. I am excited to turn 30. I know, I am crazy!!
78. When I turn 30, I graduate from college, I am going to NYC w/ my mom and sis, and my mom turns 50. Hey, who wouldn't be excited for all that!!
79. I have to constantly rearrange my house. I get bored with it really fast. Luckily, I have a husband who is the same way!!
80. I cannot wait for David to retire so we can build a house!!
81. I love the smell of Lysol, bleach, fresh cut grass, rain, 409, a clean baby, and so many other things.
82. I love riding 4 wheelers, going on walks, fishing, camping, anything outdoors!!
83. I wish I were more creative!!
84. I am so proud of my husband and all of his accomplishments!!
85. I do not like cold weather or the snow!!
86. I love to grill.
87. I love to host parties! But I don't like to clean up after them!!
88. I love to cook but it comes in spurts!
89. I love going to the gym, but getting there is the problem.
90. I don't like pumping gas. David is making me insert this, "B/c I do not like to pump gas and I am cheap and search for the cheapest gas prices, I ran out of gas the other day and David and his boss had to come and rescue me. To my defense, the red light never came on. I have another 50 miles after the light comes on!!"
91. I am starting to see myself as the stereotypical soccer mom. Tyler is in dance, this summer she is going to do Tee Ball and cheerleading. And I can't wait to help with school parties and be a part of the PTA. Yes, I am crazy but I like to be involved.
92. I am bad about biting my nails, even if I pay money to get the fake ones.
93. I love country preppy!! I guess that is how I fell for David.
94. I love thunderstorms.
95. I love to cuddle.
96. I love to read but don't have the time to read anymore.
97. My husband spoils me. He's the best.
98. I am obsessed with alligators.
99. I am very stubborn when it comes to something I believe in.
100. I love to bake, but I can't anymore due to Landon's egg allergy.
101. I am very thankful for my wonderful life.

3 comments:

Allison said...

We have a lot in common! :)

Amber said...

1. you MUST go to Abc.com and get caught up. It won't make MUCH more sense, but it'll help a little.

2. LOST rocks!

3. I've only made it to #47, (the grammar one) where you misspelled "bite" hahahaha

sorry i couldn't resist that last one! :)

Ashley said...

Amber,
LOL, I saw that too but I kept forgetting what number it was to go back and add an e!! LOL!! My fingers are faster then my keyboard can enter!!