Sunday, March 2, 2008

Our Weekend

No one was sick, no trips to the ER, so it was a pretty good weekend!! I rearranged the house and David cleaned out the garage!!! It was a gorgeous weekend but the strong winds kept us inside yesterday. Today the wind was a little bit strong then breezy so we enjoyed being outside for a little while. Landon discovered rocks and I didn't think we would get him away from them!! Here are a few pics!! The color isn't that great. It is very overcast due to the rain that is trying to come our way!! I am trying to get familiar with my camera before I start trying to figure out how to work with light!! I would love to take a photography class. However, I am busy enough with the classes I've got!!




The nice weather is coming to an end!!

Landon wasn't too happy when we wouldn't let him eat the rocks!!


Not sure why, but I love this picture!!

No comments: