Thursday, March 27, 2008

Life has been hectic since David got back from Florida. We had a nice Easter. It was freezing so Tyler literally ran outside found her eggs then came back inside. Landon looked for his eggs inside the house!! On Monday, I taught my very first lesson to a 4th grade class on supply and demand. I loved it!! I was very nervous beforehand but as soon as I walked into the class, my nerves went away and I was very relaxed and excited. They were an awesome class and loved my lesson. I told David that maybe I can handle this teaching gig after all!!

Landon turned 14 months on Tuesday. He is FINALLY mobile, well somewhat!! He does the AF crawl all around the house!! It is so exciting to see him get excited that he can finally get to those toys that are out of reach!! You can tell he is so proud of himself. He can get up on all 4's by himself now, but he has no clue what to do when he gets there. But hey, we are FINALLY getting somewhere and we will take what we can get at this point. He has 3 molars now!! He was sent home from daycare yesterday with a fever of 101.5. That is the first time he has ever ran a fever. I gave him tylenol and it broke. He was acting normal and drinking and eating like nothing was wrong. We are hoping it is his teeth bothering him!!

Tuesday was also an important day for another reason. Tyler had her kindergarten orientation!! It was pretty painless. They are having us fill out all the paperwork while she tests at the end of April. So that was a relief!! They basically gave us all the important dates, her school supply list and other fun and important information. And we worked out an arrangement with one of Landon's providers so Tyler doesn't have to go to the Youth Center before school. I have 8:00 classes in the fall but I could pick her up. Landon's provider doesn't work until 11:00. PERFECT!! And one of her friends will keep them for snow days!! ALLELUIA, all is well in the world!!

Other then that we have just had a lot of busy stuff going on. David is working the night shift, 4:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. So we haven't seen too much of him!! School has been crazy busy, I should be studying for a test instead of typing this blog. Honestly, I am too tired at the moment to study!! You can only study for math for so long. You either get it or you don't!! I also did my schedule today for the summer and fall semesters!! We mapped out what classes I need to take next spring that would get me ready for my last year which includes my PDS block then student teaching!! I can see the light. Too bad I won't see the end of the tunnel until Spring 2010. But this year has flown by so I know the next two will fly by also!!

Well that is enough blabbing. I will post some pics this weekend from Easter and pictures of the kids!! And I apologize for any spelling or grammar errors, my brain is fried!!!!!!!!

No comments: