Friday, March 21, 2008

Yay for the Weekend!!!!

David will be home tomorrow from Florida! I can hardly contain my excitement. You would think he has been gone for months!! But I got really spoiled with him being home so much for the past year. And it wasn't the best of weeks so I am ready to get a big hug and kiss from my man!! We don't really have any big plans for the weekend. I know that David will want to catch up on some rest!! But dying and hunting eggs are definitely on the books!! I also have to get my lesson plan together. On Monday I am teaching my first lesson to a 4th grade class on supply and demand. I have my activities all planned out. I am so excited but so nervous!! Did I mention it will be video taped and the video will be downloaded onto my portfolio!! I keep telling myself to stop making a big deal out of it but I know that it is a big deal!! Oh well, I gotta start sometime!!

On Monday when Tyler went to the eye doctor they had Easter baskets for you to vote on. Today they drew names and Tyler won one of the baskets. She was so excited. I wanted to get a picture but she tore into the basket before we got home. FIGURES!! Landon loved the plastic eggs!! He played with those eggs forever. I can't wait until Sunday!! I guess David will have to hold him and let him find the eggs while I get pics. Looks like we may be hunting eggs in the house. Rain is in the forecast for Sunday morning!! I am trying not to complain because it is warming up!!!

I will try to get some pictures tomorrow of Landon when David gets home. Every morning when I get him up he says da da da da da. I know he is thinking, it is morning where is my daddy!! Poor baby boy!! He will be so excited to see his dad tomorrow!! I hope everyone has a great weekend and a Happy Easter!!

No comments: