Sunday, December 30, 2007

When did she grow up on me?

Seriously, when did my little girl grow up on me so fast?
My mom called me Friday night and asked if she could meet us and pick up Tyler and take her back home with her!! Can you imagine the excitement that came over me. I didn't hesistate to say yes!! She wanted to take Tyler to see Sesame Street Live on Sunday. When I told Tyler the news she ran upstairs, got her suitcase and emptied her dresser into her suitcase. (I still have a mess in her room to clean up!!) So Saturday morning we are off to Branson to meet mom, Courtney and Jeff. We met them at a store and then Tyler got in the car with them and it was all I could do to get a goodbye from her!! But I know how excited she was and I am excited for her!! But it didn't keep me from shedding a few tears. Heck, we aren't even in the same state right now!! After we left them, they went shopping at one of the outlet malls. I called mom later that day and Tyler told me what all she got and that she was too busy to talk right now because she needed to play with her new Mermaid head (one of those heads that you style their hair). Ok, so when did she turn 16!! Mom said she slept the whole way home and when they got home Tyler wanted to open up her Christmas presents. Yes, she really is that spoiled!! LOL!! Mom said that Tyler stayed up to 3:30 a.m. playing with all of her toys!! Heck, she had a long nap, she was ready to go!! Today they are going ice skating. Tyler decided she would rather go ice skating then seeing Sesame Street Live. Again, when did she grow up on me!! I am going to say a little prayer that my mom doesn't fall and break her back. Tyler will be fine, she is 4, kids recover fast!! I can't wait to hear about the ice skating trip. I gave my mom my camera so she could take lots of pics!! I can't wait to see them!!

No comments: