Thursday, December 27, 2007

Landon is 11 months old!!

I cannot believe that my baby boy will be one in 28 days!! He is growing up so fast!! He is really starting to talk and is very vocal when he wants food!! He is always hungry, so chances are he is screaming MOMMA a lot!! He is having a blast playing with all of his new toys that Santa brought him!! As far as being mobile, no changes there. He doesn't' care anything about walking, standing up or anything. That is ok though, because I haven't even thought about baby proofing the house yet. In fact, we haven't even lowered his mattress on his bed yet. I keep asking David to lower it, but you know how that goes!! I think he only hears BLAH BLAH BLAH!! He has an appt at Children's Mercy Hospital next month for extensive allergy testing. Hopefully we will get some more answers. They specialize in children with weird allergies so hopefully they will test him for everything under the sun!! Speaking of Landon, he just woke up from his nap so I better make this short. We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

No comments: