Saturday, December 8, 2007

The New CDC

We went to the open house at the new CDC last night and it surpassed my expectations. It is really nice!! Tyler is so excited. They got all new furniture too!! That may not seem like a big deal to you but as a previous CDC employee I know how expensive that furniture is and it takes an act of congress to get that kind of money to buy it!! Tyler is so excited about the new housekeeping area. That is her favorite area to play. The rooms are so much bigger and the playground is so nice!! I am so excited for her!! Those kids will have no problem taking a nap on Monday, they are going to be worn out with all the new toys to play with. I wanted to take pictures but David had to work last night. It is impossible to take pictures while holding Landon!! I swear that boy gained 5lbs this week. He seems heavier and heavier every day!!

Speaking of Landon, he is 10 1/2 months old now. I can't believe it. No, he still isn't mobile. I am not worried about it. He is his father's son. People are really starting to drive me crazy about him not crawling. But news flash: Some babies do not crawl!! And I really don't think he will be in any hurry to walk. Not a big deal. I have had to chase after Tyler for the past 4 years, a relaxed, laid back baby is no thing to me!! LOL!! Seriously, it is so amazing how different Landon and Tyler are!! As far as them as babies, Tyler was way more mobile but Landon talks more!! I picked Landon up from daycare the other day and he kept saying da da. I told him that da da was at work. I promise you, he said wok!! I about fell out!! It was so exciting!! I am not sure if David believes me or not!! Tyler is trying to teach him to say sister.

David's squadron is having a Christmas party for the kids this afternoon at the bowling alley on base. Tyler is so excited. It should be fun and a good break from studying for finals, which I should be doing right now!! Well I guess that is enough procrastination. Have a great weekend!!

No comments: