Thursday, December 13, 2007

Finals are done!!

Finals are officially over and I am worn out!! Pending one grade, it looks like I have all A's for the semester!! YAY!! I cannot believe it. Going back to school, after being out for 4 years, was an adjustment!! I know that I could not have done it without my family!! David was a savior!! Bless his heart, he had to cook more than normal and help out around the house more while I was studying. But he never complained because he knew that it was important that I got that paper done or studied for that big test!! My mom was my inspiration!! I knew that I could go back if she could go to school after being out for many years, have a full time job and a part time job!! She is a very strong person and I strive to be just like her every day!! Cathy would always tell me funny stories of her second graders that would make me laugh and really get me excited to have my own class one day. My second grade class at Whitmeman Elementary was the best. I miss them already!! And Tyler and Landon are a major part of why I am going back to school. I look at them when I am frustrated at school and then I know it is all worth it!! Many people told me that it would be too hard to go back to school with two kids or I would be taking time away from them!! I may have to sacrifice some time away from them but for the most part I haven't missed out on anything!! I know right now is the best time for me to go back to school before they are older and really need me!! I love David, Tyler and Landon and I am so thankful to have such a wonderful family to support me while I am back in school!! I know that this will all pay off when I have the same hours that they are in school and I get those summers off!! Well maybe not the whole summer but hey it is better then what I got now!! I am sorry I am blabbing about me!! But it is just so important to me to thank those that I love so much!! Now it is time to get the house back in order and get ready for Christmas!! YAY!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

ooh I like your new layout too! :)