Monday, October 1, 2007

Book Fair at School


Today started the book fair at the elementary school that I am doing my field experience at. The students got to go and look at all of the books and make a wish list for their parents. I am crazy about books and especially children's books and this trait has been passed down to Tyler. I could just picture her going to the book fair next year and coming home with a wish list of about 10 books that she wants!! I was really impressed with the selection they had!! The book in the picture caught my eye!! Tyler loves anything to do with princesses. So I picked it up and looked through it. I was taken away with the illustrations in this book. It is your normal princess book. Each letter . stands for a princess, most of them are real life. Some of them were D for Princess Diana, Q for Queen Elizabeth. And the illustrations were breathtaking. I found the book on amazon so I am going to get it for Tyler for Christmas. Maybe now she can learn real life princesses other than Cinderella and all the other Disney princesses, not that there is anything wrong with that!! After all, every little girl wants to be a princess!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: