Sunday, September 30, 2007

Razorback Recap

Wow, do I ever wish we could have seen that game televised!! Wow, a win 66-7 over N Texas. Yes, we should have stomped them because N Texas isn't that good but the stats of this game are awesome. Casey Dick threw a 61 yard touchdown pass, the highest of his career. Way to go Casey!! And of course Jones and DMac were on top of it!! They even put in Nathan Emert as quarterback in the 3rd quarter. We definitely need someone in to get some experience in case something happens to Casey. The team needed a big win like this after the two big upsets to Alabama and Kentucky. But I am very upset about something and it isn't my hogs. I am so upset with our so called devout hog fans. Yes, it may be time for a new coach but do we really have to say the things that we are saying about Houston. Yes, he is going to keep to his running game until Casey Dick gains some confidence to throw the ball. Yes, Houston may have made some bad calls but aren't we all human. We all make mistakes, especially under a great deal of pressure. Attendance at Fayetteville was 66,343, the lowest since we went to 4-7 in 2005. What does that tell you, we only stay loyal to our razorbacks when we are having a good season. Well I am proud to say that I stick with my razorbacks through thick and thin!! They have my 100 percent support. Say what you want to say about Houston, he is a good coach. He has his faults but who doesn't. No one is perfect. UofA doesn't have the money that FL, Auburn, LSU or many of the other schools do in the SEC. And that hurts us when it comes time to recruit players or coaches. So lets all come together as a state and support our HOGS no matter what kind of a season it is. Ok, I will get off my soap box now!!!

No comments: