Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Sorry

Sorry it has been awhile since I have made any posts. David's parents came to visit for the weekend. We had a nice visit. My parents are coming up tomorrow. So I have been busy doing school work so I won't get behind during all the visits from family!! But I did have to share this with everyone!! Landon said daddy today. Well it was more like gaddy but he looks at David every time he says it. So we know what he means!! I was trying so hard to get him to say momma first. He had said da da a few times but it was more of a babble then anything!! We are so excited. Hopefully mommy, momma, ma ma or something close to that is right around the corner. I will take anything. Both of our kids said dada or daddy first!! Oh well, David misses out on a lot so I will let him have that moment!!

No comments: