Saturday, October 13, 2007

What a Week!!

Man, has it ever been a busy week!! The kids and David and I are worn out. David's parents were here last Saturday - Monday. We didn't do much. We showed them around Warrensburg and Sedalia. Then my parents got here Wednesday and left yesterday. They got to spend lots of time with the kids. They bought Landon his first pair of Nike tennis shoes!! They are so cute on him but he screams when we put them on. But he has to get used to shoes sooner or later!! I was trying to get him to say da da so mom and dad could hear him. He gave me a strange look and said moma!! We died laughing!! It was as if he was saying, you idiot you are my momma not my daddy!!! It was priceless. Today we have been playing catch up. I have been studying and working on papers all day and David has been watching football all day and dealing with a cranky baby. Poor Landon is so tired from all of the company. Tyler got Jungle Book dvd so she has been watching it nonstop!! Now we are watching the Razorback game but David and I are both so tired that we really want to go to bed and it is only halftime!! Hey cut us some slack, it has been raining here all day which makes you so sleepy!!

I am sorry I haven't posted any pictures of the visits with our families. My camera is broken!! The closest Best Buy is a hour away so I don't know when we will make it there. Hopefully I will get there before Halloween!! I would hate to miss out on priceless pics of the kids and their costumes. It is Landon's first Halloween!! Landon is going to be a razorback football player and Tyler is going to be a pink poodle!! Who would have ever thought Landon a football player and Tyler in a pink costume!! I know big surprise!! But they are going to be too cute!!

Hopefully I will have a good razorback recap tomorrow but I am not into the game so I am not making any promises. It is taking all of my energy just to type!!

OH we just found out that Tyler's first dance recital is on Feb 9, my bday!! I can't wait. She is so excited!!

No comments: