Sunday, September 16, 2007

Our Weekend

Well I have been miserable for the past month with allergies and they keep getting worse. I can barely even see as I type this due to all the crud in my eyes!! It feels so good to be back in the country but at the same time these allergies have got to end!! I almost slept through the razorback game yesterday, well that is until it made a complete 180. I will discuss that in a few. David's allergies are bothering him also but meds to tend to help him. I have taken everything with no relief. Although Nyquil is quickly becoming my best friend. But I will keep trucking on and hopefully I will get some relief soon.

If you didn't watch the game yesterday then man did you ever MISS out!! The first half was pretty brutal but the second half was all razorbacks. I don't know what Houston told them at half time but he needs to tell them that before game starts. Casey was actually throwing good passes that were getting caught. The dream team was back in action!! And Petyon Hillis reminded us that he is just as much a part of the team as Jones and McFadden. Way to go Boys. We may not have won but they did make Alabama work for that last touchdown. It was a good game. Yes there were some really BAD plays on our part but I am going to let them slide because they showed what a good team we are. Heck, cut them some slack. After last season a lot of drama unfolded and they had it all weighing on their shoulders. Talk about some pressure!! I hope they have a really good week of practice because Alabama is going to be nothing compared to who we are playing next week, Kentucky. One word to my HOGS: FOCUS!!!!!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

No comments: