Monday, September 24, 2007

Landon's New Toy

This is like the jumperoo that I was talking about a few posts ago. Well we got Landon this one at Walmart this afternoon. He has outgrown his swing and is so bored at home. So we broke down and got it. He loves it!! We laughed so hard at him tonight!!! The chair even spins around so he can move around to all the toys. Why does he need to be mobile when he has this thing?!!! It is so fun to watch him get into jumping in this because Landon is so laid back that you really don't see him get too excited over much other then a bottle and food!! So I think it was a good investment!!

We were looking at carseats while we were at Walmart for him. He is outgrowing the infant seat. Man, I forgot how expensive they are!! We found a few that we liked but of course I had to come home and do my research on the internet.

Tyler is going to a dinosaur park tomorrow with the CDC. I wish I could go with her!! She is so excited!! She asked me if I could go with her and it broke my heart to tell her no. But even if I wasn't in school I more then likely would not be able to go because of work. Actually, if I wasn't in school she wouldn't be going because we would be at home. It is a no win situation I guess!!


After we went to Walmart we stopped at Taco Bell for dinner. I noticed David was taking forever getting our food but didn't put too much into it. Well he sits down and tells me that we got our food for free!! Their credit/debit machine wasn't working so they told David not to worry about it. That Taco Bell has for sure earned my business!!! Most places would make you go get the money and bring it back to them!! I was really impressed!!

Well that is enough of our exciting afternoon, I am beat!! I hope everyone has a great week!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ash. I just wanted to let you know that Big lots/TJ Maxx/Ross sometimes sells nice Eddie Bauer carseats for cheaper than normal. I got Cadens for 100.00 at Big Lots and it was 179.99 at Babies R Us. Thought I'd share.