Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Very Random!!

Landon's daycare has a stationery jumper like this one. Well they keep telling us how much Landon loves this thing!! They put him in it yesterday and he jumped and jumped and was laughing the whole time until all the girls were crying they were laughing so hard at him.
























I think we are going to have to invest in this thing. He has been wearing himself out at daycare jumping in this thing. He comes home, eats then goes right to bed and sleeps until we wake him up the next morning. We are talking about 14 hours straight through!! Hopefully we can get one at Walmart then I can take a video of him jumping in it. I wanted to get one that you could put in a doorway but we don't have anywhere downstairs to put it. Tyler had one that went in the doorway when she was a baby and loved it.

Not too much is going on here. I am finally getting over my allergies. Man, I have been miserable!! UGH!! And school has been so busy that I just got into the dr yesterday. She gave me so many drugs that I felt like a drug store when I left!!

Well if we were still in UT, and David had not crosstrained then he would be in Iraq right now. Acutally he would be getting home this weekend. So say a prayer for 729 ACS on a safe trip home. It is hard to believe that we aren't there anymore. We are just trying to live each day to the fullest because we now May will be here before we know it and then David will be gone!! Heck, where has September gone to?

2 comments:

Karri said...

i love your blog! it is a great way to keep up with you guys! was there supposet to be a pic with this message? it is not showing up on my end!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!
I am glad you are feeling better. It seems like forever since I talked to you.
I can't see the picture that you put on the blog. It just shows a big X! LOL!
Hey, guess what! Ashtyn is trying to start walking. She is standing up by herself now. Well, catch ya later.