Thursday, November 29, 2007

I truly believed after Arkansas' big win over LSU on Friday that Arkansas would turn around and put their faith back in Houston Nutt and he would stay. Today he gave his resignation and my heart is broken. I don't think that 8-4 season is anything to complain about. So it may not be the best season but Arkansas has seen worse. You can say whatever you want to about Houston Nutt, but this is my blog so I will only say good things. He was what a true Razorback fan is!! He played for Arkansas and was a true Arkansan through and through. But at least he left us after an awesome win over LSU!! So I hope all you fans that wanted Houston gone so badly are happy!! Who knows what is in store for us now. I honestly hope we get a shitty coach so people will realize how good we had it!! But then again I do love my razorbacks so I really don't want a bad season. I guess we will just have to wait and see who Jeff Long can recruit for us. Whoever the new coach is they will have my support but forewarning: as soon as you loose a few games or piss the fans off they will give you hell!!

No comments: