Thursday, November 1, 2007

Novemeber already????????????




We had the best time last night. Tyler and David went trick or treating then they came back and Tyler passed out candy to the kids. Landon loved watching all of the kids in their costumes. Three of my students at the elementary school came trick or treating at our house. One of them recognized me before I even saw him. The other two looked at me like I was crazy when I told them hi!! Hey, it was dark and my hair was all pulled back and no makeup!! FUN TIMES!!!

Now it is time to count down to Thanksgiving. I love this time of the year because every month you have something to count down too. We finally get to go home this year for Thanksgiving. We haven't been home for a holiday in 7 years. We are really excited!! So I am sure we will gain 10lbs after having Thanksgiving dinner twice!! But it will be well worth it.

School for the semester is winding down. But with it winding down also means that it is busy as heck. I am ready for this semester to be over with, but I will be sad to end my field experience at the elementary school. I really love my class!!! And my teacher is awesome. I have learned so much and cannot wait to get more into my ed classes next semester!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: