Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happy Early Thanksgiving

Well it has definitely been awhile since I have posted anything. It has been a rough past two weeks!! But with Thanksgiving just around the corner I have really stopped to think about what we are thankful for. It has been a year of ups and downs but I will save that all for another post!! Right now we are just so thankful to be living closer to our family. It is so hard to believe that Thursday is Thanksgiving already!! We took the kids to get their pictures made yesterday! I cannot wait to see them. Although after a few minutes of smiling for the camera they both were done with the whole picture thing!! Oh well, I think the photographer got some really cute pics!! I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope things are getting back to normal in MO. Have a safe trip to AR!

Happy Thanksgiving