Friday, November 2, 2007

52 Days Til............

Christmas!! I can't believe it! Normally I am not in the Christmas spirit just a few days after Halloween, but this year is a different story. We just got back from Walmart and they have already started decorating for Christmas and playing Christmas music. We have to buy a new tree this year. Our old tree is way too big for our new house. We had so much fun looking at trees and all of the decor. I wish I could decorate right now. Normally we decorate the Friday after Thanksgiving but we will be in Arkansas this year so I guess we will put it up after we get back. While we were at Walmart, David bought a Santa suit. He has been wanting to dress up as Santa forever!! So when we saw the suit we had to get it!!! He is already working on disguising his voice!! I can't wait!! We have lots of things planned this year so it will be a fun season!!!

No comments: