Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years

I still cannot believe that it is 2009 already!! Happy New Years!! I unfortunately did ring in the new year but not because I wanted too! I swear I have insomnia. And when I was finally getting to sleep around 2:00, Landon woke up at 2:50. WHAT THE HECK!! Maybe we will take a good ole New Years Nap in a few hours.

We don't have any big plans for the day. David had to work! Last night we were talking to Tyler about the approaching new year and explaining all about New Years Resolutions. She decided that she is going to make her body healthy. Those were her words! We made one for Landon - to be potty trained! I made one for David that I will not post on here but we will see how long it lasts. He didn't agree willingly! I am really not sure what my resolution will be. I know that I want to take more pictures of my children in their everyday activities and try to survive my last full year of school!! Maybe I will also try and keep the blog updated more! We will see, school seems to get in the way!

We hope 2009 brings you health, joy, and everything you wish for! Happy New Year!

No comments: