Monday, January 12, 2009

FINALLY!!!

My awesome husband sent an email to Landon's pediatrician yesterday asking if she had heard about an appointment with Dermatology. Just before lunch we receive a phone call from the clinic asking if we can be at Children's at 1:30 tomorrow. Dermatology had a cancellation and they are giving the appointment to Landon!! HHHHMMMM, let me think about this one for a minute!! DUH!!! Unfortunately I cannot go. :-(I have a doctors appt on base and the exact same time and I start back to school tomorrow! Hopefully we will get some miracle drug to help control lil man's eczema. The clinic may have gotten very annoyed with me last week and probably love receiving emails from David but we got an appt didn't we!! Who cares about being the CRAZY mom anymore, NOT ME!!!

Oh, I keep getting emails about comments about what you read on my blog!! Leave me a comment on here!! :-) If you do not have a gmail account you can leave an anonymous comment, but don't forget to leave your name!!

I hope everyone is having a great week!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Well, when you do come this way again, let me know and maybe we can get together!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are finally getting to see a Dermatologist. If you aren't an advocate for yourself or your love ones no one else will be. People in medicine do not know everything ( I worked w/ many who didn't even have a clue) - stick to your guns girl - you are on the right path!!!.....Jo