Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What a morning..........

Tyler came in my room at 5:00 this morning to wake me up and tell me that she had a loose tooth. This isn't the first time she has told me that she has a loose tooth but I got excited for her and began my search for the loose tooth. NO LOOSE TOOTH!! So like any tired mom that still has an hour and a half to sleep, I told her to go back to bed and we would search for the loose tooth in the morning. At 7:00 this morning, Tyler wakes up and says mommy I have a loose tooth. She searched and searched for that loose tooth and said "Mommy I found it!!" Sure enough my baby, I mean big, girl has a loose tooth. It is a bottom tooth!! She is so excited!! So what is the going rate for a tooth these days?????!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess we just spoil our child, we gave him $5.00 per tooth! But he saves all his money in his piggy bank. What can I say! I got a quarter when I was little!

Anonymous said...

We gave the kids a $1 - sometimes we'd give them a coin as they got older they were losing them more quickly - sometimes all 3 losing in the same wk! So we kept crisp $1bills - I had made an angel out of terra cotta pots that held a little pot that we put the tooth in and then the fairy deposited the money in it What did you decide on for Tyler's room for her birthday?