Monday, June 30, 2008

As Promised................

Tyler and Audrey Audrey is our best friend's daughter. They are moving to England in
the fall and we are really sad!! :-(

Tyler has been sick!! I just couldn't pass up a pic of her taking a nap!! Doesn't she
look sweet and peaceful!!


Believe it or not, this pic and the pic above were taken on the same day!!


Tyler and Landon had fun playing in the laundry basket!! Landon started crying
as soon as I got the camera so I had to pop the bink in in order to snap a pic!!




Tyler is our little comedian!!



Landon is looking very mischevious!! Can you guess what he is thinking!!!




That's right, he was thinking about how fun it would be to
climb into Max's kennel!!


Landon loves to watch daddy when he is working on a project
in the garage!!








1 comment:

Allison said...

Wow - I haven't seen pics of Landon in a long time, I guess. He is getting so big! Cute pics! And yep we're here - Just let me know if you'd ever like to meet up - I'm free every day...:)