Sunday, June 29, 2008

It's been awhile...............

Well, it has been awhile since I have posted on here!! We have been really busy!! I have pictures on my camera but they haven't made their way onto my computer yet!! I am getting really bad about that!! SORRY!! Tyler just finished up summer school at the elementary school last week. They had an awesome program for children that are going into kindergarten in August. They only went for half a day but she learned so much and is even more excited about starting school in August. Her teacher said that she loves school and was always well prepared in the mornings before class started. Mr. Andrade, the teacher that I observed fall semester last year, taught P.E. this summer. He told me that Tyler was his best listener and his big helper. We were so proud. At the end of July, she is going to Arkansas to spend a week with my parents!! She is so excited!! Landon just turned 17 months this past week!! He has been talking like crazy and is getting closer to walking!! We keep joking that we only have one more week until he his walking. (David didn't walk until he was 18 months old!) He is still in physical therapy and they said they probably will not extend his appointments. They said there isn't anything wrong with him, he just is going to be slower and there is nothing to worry about, especially since his father was slow at walking!! David has been really busy at work!! I swear, we never see him anymore!! I finished 6 of my hours this summer a week ago. I still have 5 hours of internet classes. I am staying really busy with them!! I had surgery last Friday. Nothing major, but I am so glad that it is over with!!!

We did find out some bad news this week!! We finally met a couple here that is EXACTLY like us!! We have really become good friends!! Well they got orders to England and leave in October!! Yes, I know what you are thinking!! You are in the military, you should be used to this!! But it took us so long to find a couple at at this base that we had anything in common with and had fun hanging out just doing nothing!! I know that we will still stay in touch!! Kiara, the wife, is one of Landon's providers at the CDC. He adores her and I feel so bad that he will not have Kiara anymore in his room!!

I hope everyone has a great week!! Army Wives is on and needs my full attention!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Hey! I'm in KS now - we'll have to get together soon!