Friday, October 10, 2008

Movie and Halloween

If you are looking for something to do this weekend, you should go to the movies and see The City of Ember. I read the book in my Children's Lit class and it was amazing. It is the first of 4 books and I am hoping to read the other 3 books during Christmas break. I really want to see the movie this weekend but David works. Well isn't really a factor because I still wouldn't have a babysitter!! HA!!! If anyone sees the movie, let me know what you thought of it.

In other news, my neighborhood is playing You've Been Boo'ed. I read about this earlier in the week on another blog. That afternoon we were Boo'ed. I was so excited. Tuesday night I was coming home from the library when I saw a gift bag hanging on our front door. I had no clue that our neighborhood was playing this game. I ran up there and it was a Halloween gift bag with a bag of Hershey kisses. Inside the bag was a poem that read:

How to Boo
There was a ghost here bringing treats to you,
He flew to your house just to say Boo!
Who left this Boo bag, who could it be?
You might find out, but not from me!
Place this sign where all can see
So everyone will know a Boo! you received.
Enjoy the goodies as a treat from us,
But now it's your turn to Boo! someone else
Fill each bag with some treats and fun,
Bring them to your friends and
neighbors, knock....then run!
Happy Halloween!!
How fun is that!!! David and I had a blast trying to figure out who left us our treats. We did our Boo! last night and hope they enjoy their treats as much as we enjoyed ours!! What a fun Halloween game for adults!!
Have a great weekend!!!!!!!

No comments: