Friday, May 16, 2008


I am so freakin excited that David Cook made it to the Top 2 in American Idol!!! He has been my fav since day 1!! Then I found out that he is from Blue Springs, MO. Blue Springs is not even an hour down the road. Then I found out that he graduated from UCM (that is where I am attending school!) and his brother Andrew is Elem Ed major at UCM. Two of my professors this summer had Andrew in their classes last semester. So I am guess that I am a semester behind Andrew so hopefully summer school will have me caught up and we will have classes together in the fall. How awesome would that be!!!!!! If not, then hey at least David and I will be alumnus (sp?) together!! HA!!!! And rumor has it that ole Simon is doing anything possible to make sure that David wins!! Good thing, because I am not too into the other David!! Be sure to vote for David Cook on Tuesday night!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments: