Sunday, April 20, 2008

Weekend Wrap Up

Is the weekend over already? Seriously, can't there be 3 days to the weekend? Saturday was rainy and gloomy all day!! We took advantage of the crappy day and cleaned the house!! For once, we don't have a single load of dirty clothes!! I feel so productive!! Today was a beautiful day!! David mowed the yard for the first time this season!! Man, I missed the smell of fresh cut grass!! Landon rolled around the grass and Tyler was just running around!! I took advantage of the kids entertaining themselves and started washing the Explorer. (I don't think that my husband could be more proud of me!! Who needs good grades, he only cares about a clean ride!! I swear I married my father!!) When David was done with the yard, he vacuumed while I armoroled (not sure if I spelled that right but you know what I am talking about!!)!! At least I will have a clean ride for, well maybe, 24 hours. Storms are headed our way tomorrow!! UGH!! We took the kids on two walks today!! Hey we got to take advantage of the warm weather, it is back to rain for the rest of the week. I am starting to think that we are back in England!! Later this afternoon we went to Sedalia and David and Tyler got some ice cream at Baskin Robbins, then we went to Lowe's. I found these two planters below. (I took these pics with my new cell phone. Not too shabby!!)



I know they just look like big bowls but they are actually planters and they are heavy!! They had them in this aqua blue and chocolate brown. My favorite colors and also the colors of my house!! I really want to go back and get at least one of them and plant a palm tree in it!! We found lots of stuff for the house!! I love Lowe's!! Tomorrow it is back to another week of school and work!! Only two weeks of school before finals!! I wish I could say that I have a break but I go straight to summer school!!
Please continue to keep my family in your prayers!! Things are not looking good for my grandfather. They are letting him go home on Tuesday because there is nothing they can do for him.
Hope everyone has a great week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: